Friday, January 21, 2011

10 jQuery and non-jQuery javascript Rich Text Editors

Javascript rich text editor has ease our life when we need to edit articles, post or even documents online. Most of the editors allow user to edit the content straight away (What You See Is What You Get - WYSIWYG), it just like editting a document with microsoft office. Nowadays, I think all of the content management system, blog systems are using rich text editor.

So, here are the 10 RTEs that I can find online. From the most basic support of font formatting to advanced features such as image upload, table creation, ajax support and so on. Be sure to drop me a comment if you know other RTE that is not listed below. Enjoy.

jWYSIWYG


http://www.queness.com/post/212/10-jquery-and-non-jquery-javascript-rich-text-editors

1 comment:

jhon apps said...

hey azeem
let me know that can i make this type of box for commenting for my blogger ?
if yes so it will be help full.

buy facebook app